Monday, November 27, 2023

Ritual to protect yourself from a curse

Items:

  • A white candle
  • A small mirror
  • A black cloth
  • A needle
  • Some salt

Ritual:

Light the candle and place it on a table or altar. Put the mirror in front of the candle, facing you.

Hold the black cloth in your hands and say: “This cloth represents the curse that has been cast upon me. I reject it and send it back to its source.

Use the needle to prick your finger and draw a drop of blood. Dab it on the cloth and say: “This is my blood, my life force, my power. I reclaim it and use it to break the curse.”

Sprinkle some salt on the cloth and say: “This is salt, the purifier, the cleanser, the protector. I cleanse myself and my home of all negative influences.

Fold the cloth and wrap it around the mirror. Say: “This is the mirror, the reflector, the returner. I reflect the curse back to its sender and free myself from its effects.”

Blow out the candle and bury the cloth and mirror in a safe place away from your home. Say: “This is the end of the curse, the end of the harm, the end of the fear. I am free, I am safe, I am blessed.

Légende - Photo
Funtasy_OG, Pixabay, https://pixabay.com/illustrations/fantasy-imagination-crow-curse-8387755/
Sources

0 comments:

Post a Comment